You can create your own buttons and timer designs outside of Eko Studio and upload them to the Library.
Button/Timer Skin Style
For image buttons, you can customize different animated transitions for the button in the “Options” Tab under the style menu.
The different transitions are grouped under:
- Appear - the animation applied to button when it appears
- Hover - the animation applied to button when a user hovers on it (this is a desktop only animation, “Unhover” animation whould be applied automatically, reversing the animation back to idle state)
- Selected - the animation applied to button when it is selected
- Not-Selected – the animation applied to button when a different button got selected
- Disappear - the animation applied to button when it disappears
For different transitions you can use different types animations: Fade, Fly in/out, Scale & Highlight.
There are different options available for customizing the different transitions. Currently all options exist in the menu, but only some of the options in the menu will be relevant to the selected transition type, per the below breakdown: